Miyakoshi (MTP Series)
Miyakoshi Printing Machinery, Co, Ltd was founded in May 1946 The mission of the company is to find a way to contribute to the printing industry which is facing significant changes.
Miyakoshi long year experience & knowledge in continuous – feed inkjet production printing technology takes today’s textile manufacturers to the next level of print excellence.
Negi is appointed as official dealer for Miyakoshi Digital Textile Printer to serve the competitive Indian Textile Market.
The MTP Series, manufactured in Japan , opens up a new possibility of textile printing with state of art digital technology and customer approach of daily operation and maintenance.
- Max 800 sqm/ hr on 1800mm version
- 3 widths available : 1800mm, 2400mm,3400mm
- Max 1200*1200 dpi
- 16 Kyocera Print head Variable drop control
- Max 8 print colors CMYK: + 4 Special Colors
- 4 types of Inks Usable: Disperse, Acid , Pigment
- High – Speed Digital Inkjet Printer for Textiles
|Basic Resolution Mode||800 sqm/hr||880sqm/hr||1,000 sqm/hr|
|Mid Resolution Mode||560 sqm/hr||580 sqm/hr||660 sqm/hr|
|High Resolution Mode||240 sqm/hr||280sqm/hr||300 sqm/hr|
|Premium Resolution Mode||140 sqm/hr||160 sqm/hr||180sqm/hr|
Applications: Home Textiles & Fashion Fabrics