The ValueJet 1638UH
The ValueJet VJ-1638UH is Mutoh’s first ever dual head LED UV printer delivering increased print & cure performance. 162.5 cm (64”) wide, the VJ-1638UH is all about versatility; it is the ideal tool to expand your business with a wide range of commercial print applications. The printer accommodates 1625 mm (63.97”) roll media up to 30 kg as well as rigid boards up to 1625 mm x 1200 mm (63,97” x 47,24”) up to 15 mm thick and up to 15 kg. For automatic roll up of prints, the VJ-1638UH can be equipped with a 30 kg or 100 kg motorised take-up system.
This printer will enable you to maximise your creativity! Next to CMYK, the VJ-1638UH also can be set-up with varnish and white to handle transparent or non-white substrates without losing colour power or to create special print effects and multi-layer printing for prints with high added value. Both flex and rigid inks are available.
The ValueJet VJ-1638UH will produce high quality graphics for short viewing distances such as trade show graphics, POP & retail signage, backlit banners, individualised wallpaper & interior decoration, small lot packaging prototypes, banners, posters, etc.
- 1625 mm (63.97”) wide LED UV technology
- C, M, Y, K LED UV inks – Optional White & Varnish for a luxurious or specialty finish
- Output immediately dry & ready for use or second stage treatment
- Low energy consumption – Low heat generation, ideal for heat sensitive media
- Output is VOC free, no outgassing of prints – No Ozone in the production area – No Mercury – No Lead
- Automatic media thickness measurement & head height adjustment
- Mutoh intelligent interweaving inside with dedicated “UV-weaving”